LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
Dear Members of Texas West Africa Chamber of Commerce
Thank you for your membership and commitment to our community on behalf of the Texas West Africa Chamber of Commerce. I am humbled and honored to serve as the President of this chamber. If not for the Chamber, I would not have had the opportunity to work alongside some outstanding community and business leaders, including Executive Board Members, and with our Board of Directors, Advisory Board whom are all pillars of the community.
We are an active chamber that looks to advance its members’ growth and prosperity, and provide increased opportunities and value for its members. The Chamber advocates for and unites the business community, conveys business interests to policy-makers in Texas, Unites States and West Africa to advance the two region’s economic health.
To carry out our mission of:
- Facilitate the economic & social development and integration of West African communities in Texas.
- Promote trade and enhance investments between Texas and West Africa.
- Foster bilateral trade agreements between the United States & ECOWAS nations
These include our special events:
- How to Run a Successful Small Business,
- Annual Real Estate Update,
- Annual Immigration advocacy Day,
- Network with our Diplomatic Corp quarterly Event,
- Professional Networking Event,
- Trade Missions / Reverse Trade Missions
- Discover New Business Opportunities
- Facilitate New Market Integration
- Annual Economic Forum,
- Annual Gala Reception